SKULLCANDY: Mix Master Headphones
Written by Admin on May 22, 2013
Skullcandy unveils first headphones ‘created for DJs by DJs’.
(As featured in the Base FM Prizepack – given away on Friday 31st May: ENTER HERE)
Skullcandy extends its global audio assault with the unveiling of the Mix Master DJ headphone with Supreme Sound. In an unprecedented 18-month collaboration, these masterpieces were developed hand-in-hand with the legendary DJ Mix Master Mike from famed hip-hop group Beastie Boys.
Eagerly awaited, Skullcandy’s Mix Master headphones are for true DJs, audiophiles and lovers of the premium sound and character Skullcandy embodies. With a focus on Supreme Sound Skullcandy headphones are known for attacking bass, natural vocals and precision highs.
New patented features include:
- Dual channel cue control, when a single ear cup articulates, entire mix is driven to one ear.
- Ambidextrous audio inputs, so you can run your cord either right or wrong handed.
- One touch mute; allowing you to silence the boom to hear the room.
Serious enough to be the only headphone in a DJ’s arsenal, and versatile enough to be the only headphones for your daily battle, other features include:
- Skullcandy Supreme Sound exclusive audio experience.
- Huge 50mm drivers.
- Plush soft-touch ear pads.
- Extra cable with in-line mic and music control
- Rugged three-piece folding body constructed of ABS, polycarbonate, stainless steel and aluminium.
The Skullcandy Mix Master has fused the best in audio with the best in turntablism, to create masterful sound, futuristic style, and the most groundbreaking DJ headphones ever… in the words of Mix Master Mike, “These headphones are the truth.”
To experience the Mix Master and learn more about the collab, go to SKULLCANDY – Mix Master
The Mix Master headphone retails for NZ$599.00 and is currently available from JB Hi-Fi and speciality retailers.